Family and Visitor Guidelines
Any visitors who have ANY symptoms of COVID-19 are not allowed to enter.
All visitors must undergo hand hygiene and wear a surgical mask (no cloth masks) over the nose and mouth for the duration of the visit. Visitors who are found not wearing a mask during their visit will be asked to leave.
Hospital & Outpatient Clinics
Each patient is allowed to have two visitors in their room at a time with the exception of the departments listed below.
- NICU: Two visitors (must be age 18+)
- ER: One visitor per patient
- Cancer Center: New patient appointments only
- COVID+ or Rule Out Patients: No visitors unless the patient is end of life or requires a caregiver. Patients requiring a caregiver may have one caregiver stay with them. The caregiver may not leave the room once they have entered, must wear a mask for the entire stay, and must sign the COVID+ caregiver acknowledgement form.
Gifts / Balloons
Only Mylar balloons may be brought into the hospital because of the risk of latex allergies. If you wish to bring food to a patient, please check with the nurse on the patient's unit as dietary restrictions may apply.
Many helpful services are available upon request for patients and visitors.
- Language / Translation Services
- Lost & Found
- Spiritual Care
Please call Guest Services at (406) 728-4100 to find out about these services and more. We're happy to help you with anything you may need as a patient or guest at Community Medical Center.
To protect the security and privacy of our patients, visitors must check in with a Guest Services representative at the information desk in the main lobby to obtain a visitor badge. A brief health screening will be conducted upon arrival.
Flu Season Restrictions
(typically October - April)
- During flu season, we need your help to keep our patients safe. Please refrain from visiting the hospital if you are sick or experiencing any flu-like symptoms. If you are coming to visit a patient admitted to our hospital, please do not bring family members or other visitors who are sick as they will not be permitted to go up to visit any of our patients. We also will not permit visitors to patient rooms who are under the age of 16 during flu season.
- Visitors to the NICU & Pediatric unit need to be a minimum of 16 years old.
Located on the first floor in the Main Hospital, by the cafeteria.
Mon., Tues., Thurs. & Fri.
9 am – 4 pm
7 am – 4 pm
P: (406) 327-4066